Hi, No Resend 'Verify Email' Button for Diablo 2 Classic Accounts! I need to verify my Accs' email addresses!

I opened several Diablo 2 Classic Accounts. But I was not aware you would be sending me notices to verify the registered emails. So now, about 2 days later, all the verification links expired!! And worse is, there is no option to request the links be resent to the addresses!!! There’s no Button to RESEND!!!

I even tried to change email addresses to other temporary addresses, hoping to switch back later, but your Mailer is dead! It’s not sending out any code at all, to my old email or my new. I had both open in different browser tabs waiting, your Mailer is down!!! No, nothing in Spam Folder either.

Could an Official please respond thanks. I wrote to Support, but they sent me to this forum. I hope my accounts do not go inactive. They have some permanent chars inside (3-month expiry Ladder chars).

PS. As yet, i have no issue logging in to any of my accounts. Please read carefully this is not a security/password issue. I still retain full account details. I did not make any error while creating the classic accounts, and i intend to retain both the exact account names as well as their initial email addresses, they have been prepared carefully in accordance to my master plan.

Awaiting your further instructions on the matter.

FYI you can only have 1 acc reg to 1 e mail if u have multiple accs u have to have a sep e mail for every acc gl with that

Hi, but that is not true, at least at creation stage, once per Realm. You can try it, the procedure allows you to go through it. When it comes to verification stage, then i’m not sure, i guess i can always create new emails if it comes down to that. Also take note that at any stage of the creation process, on screen i did not see any clause proviso or indication whatsoever that each email has to be unique. I was only asked to enter it a second time to ensure that the first was entered correctly. Hence I felt it was suggested that a player could create multiple accounts and “cluster” some of them under singular email groups for ease of administration and deployment.

Regardless of how many times i can use those addresses, i’m still not getting new verification links to any of them. all the initial mail had already expired, and i’m waiting for support to let me know how i can send new links to complete the process. Most of the accounts are already populated by characters with over 2 hours spent in game.