Help battle.net Deskop

I am having this error BLZBNTBNU00000006 when trying to uninstall it, I have already deleted all the base folders in all possible areas and it still gives me problems when uninstalling it

I am not sure which folders you manually deleted but do make sure you got them all:

1. Open file explorer/file manager (Right Click Windows Start)
  2. Navigate to the folder where the desktop application would normally be installed. Delete that folder if it exists (usually program files x86)
  3. Type the following into the address bar (not the search bar): %APPDATA% and press enter.
  4. Delete the Bnet and blizzard folders inside the appdata folder if they exist.
  5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 with %PROGRAMDATA% %LOCALAPPDATA% and %TEMP%
  6. Empty the recycle bin.
  7. Now reinstall the app to the C: Drive. (If you were looking to do a reinstall)

Now doing it this way may leave a ghost entry in Windows but its not there and you can ignore it. Or you can reinstall the app and uninstall normally again to remove the entry.

Battle net has been doing updates on the game for almost 2 days and I can;t play the gameā€¦ please help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.