Hearthstone Card Packs Bug

Hello!

I have 75 Standard card packs sitting in my inventory, presumably from the returning player bonus as this is the first time I’ve logged in in about a year.

However, the first pack I attempted to open would show the cards but not flip them over and hovering over the card itself didn’t reveal whether there were any rates or better.

I was able to open 76 other packs from non-standard card blocks, but the Standard cards remained unopenable both on Mobile and PC client.

To note, both my mobile and PC installs were clean just before I tried to open these cards.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello, I have the same problem with 3 standard packages.

This is happening to me as well. I am able to open the new LK packs without any issue. When opening the standard packs I’ve been holding onto, the backs of the 5 cards show, but cannot click or interact with them in any way. Can still pull up the ESCAPE menu and interact with that menu.

hi i bought the legendary death knight portrait pack. you get the legendary portrait plus 5 death knight packs. every attempt i try to open the death knight packs the pack opens then freezes the game, making it not possible to open the packs. i have to close window to get out of the freeze and then i can relaunch the game. my other packs open with no issue. could you please help me solve this issue?

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on the Desktop App – aka, the launcher; it is the wrong forum for bugs or support on Hearthstone.

Hearthstone has its own forums and you should be using those forums for any issues related to that game; you will find the Hearthstone Bug Report forums here:

Good luck with this !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.