Having issues using Battlenet app on windows 10

Hey,

Since yesterday I am having an issue with the application. Once I launch it, it shows the logging in window and after that is done, nothing comes up. The application sits in the right bottom application corner where I can right click on it and it gives me choices to go to settings, etc. Only the settings button works, but if I press on “Games” shortcut or any other, the application does not come up on my screen, same with just double clicking the icon. So the fact stands that I just cant see the application after launching it, thus meaning that I can not launch any game unless I reinstall the application, but the same issue appears after closing the app or just restarting the pc. Have not done any changes to my device, no updates or new software at the moment that this started happening, perhaps anyone has any insights or had the same issue before?

EDIT
Found out that all this was being caused by my Wi-Fi somehow… :slight_smile: Managed to launch the application properly after connecting to the hotspot from my phone

1 Like

I am having the same issue :expressionless: