Guild Bank Issue May of 2024

Why can’t I access my Guild Bank when I’m the GM

3 Likes

You will want to check the WoW forums for updates on issues with Today’s patch. You are not the only one having issues opening it though. There are several reports in Bug Reports about it, which is where they need to go. That is where WoW QA collects feedback, in addition to the in-game bug report tool.

I figured it out you have to switch characters open the guild bank then switch back i know “weird right”. I was checking a hunch and figured it out I hope this helps

I am having similar issues. I can open the guild bank but cannot move anything. the regular bank is not working at all, no matter what character I am running. I have tried everything, even switching to my backup pc. I am a IT and do this for a living. This is definitely a server issue

1 Like

My husband and I have same issue, and also, we cannot logout normally - have to close screen different way.

Same problem as everyone on here, can’t click to get stuff out of guild bank, can’t add stuff to guild bank, and now I can’t even get into my personal bank. Also, can’t log out, just had to totally exit game to get offline. I haven’t tried to log back in, and probably won’t until this is fixed. What did they break that made this happen? First time it’s ever happened in “Blizzard History” from what I recall (since I’ve been playing since 2005). Great time for this to happen during Darkmoon Faire Week!

Please address this as soon as possible Blizzard. Thank you!

The WoW Team does not come here… and it is unknown whether the Blizzard moderators who patrol the forums would, or even could, escalate this to the QA Team.

Scroll up and re-read the 2nd post of this topic.

This forum here is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games — old games such as:

• Diablo II (2000) and its expansion Lord of Destruction;
  • The games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection such as the Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing;
  • Battle.Net editions of Diablo I, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft: II.

It is the wrong place for anything related to WoW.

1 Like