GTX 880M GPU Diablo 4

Hi I brought D4 early access and accordingly to Blizzard min gpu to run is GTX660, im running on GTX880M laptop but when i run D4 from bnet client it says:

"Your graphics drivers are out of date and do not meet the minimum requirements to run Diablo IV. Please update them and try again.

Current version 425.31
Minimum required version: 466.47"

I tried update my driver from geforce app but it says its up to date, I tried download version 466.47 to manually install but failed also, it seems Nvidia has stopped support for this model since 2019 and 425.31 is the highest version driver for GTX880M, is there nothin else i can do to upgrade it? Must i really need to buy a new laptop?

1 Like

Hey! Same issue here.

Same problem for me aswell.

While this would be best posted on the Diablo IV beta forums for potential community based troubleshooting advice I can tell you that the 880m is no longer supported by nvidia and has not received an update to their drivers since April 11th 2019

Whether the GPU is still supported for Diablo IV or not I cannot say, beta would likely help determine that for the developers. Still if you are on the latest available drivers for the game and got this error it would be worth reporting in the Diablo IV beta bug report forums.