Game Time options missing

The decision to remove the WoW gametime buy options, especially the 30 day one is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. The blue post about it says you “strive to give the best experience”, but removing choices from consumers is opposite of that. I was excited to start playing TBC today, but since I can’t buy the amount of gametime I need anymore, I guess I won’t be able to play.

Great anti-consumer decision! Removing digital items that cost nothing to create from the shop, brilliant!

1 Like

I just got a brand new PC today, excited to get back into WoW only to find out that I can no longer by a month Game Time, after already getting the funds. What kind of smart idea was this? You actually killed any “fire” I had going for WoW as a returning player… Why should I spend my £10 on the store when I can’t get what I actually wanted… Please for the love of god, please give atleast the option for 30days. I can justify the 90 and 180 going but the 30 is just a joke at us consumers… Well done in turning down mine and many other peoples money!