Game tab is broken?

The left side of my screen Bnet shows all of the game icons, all the tabs at the top are working properly but, when I hit the “Game” tab there is nothing. Nothing shows up for any of the games. I can see some of the art in the background and then a fade and that’s all. There is no news, no repair, no play / install.

I tried uninstalling everything then downloading again and now I am left with nothing. Can’t download , update or play anything through the app.

plz help.

You shouldn’t have uninstalled rather fixing the issues. Now, it is very difficult to solve the issue. I suggest you to improve your system specifications and try installing the latest version. Then, try it again. You have already lost the data by uninstalling and it is just waste of time thinking about it.

Larry
Essays Chief

There was no option to fix or repair seeing as the app wasn’t responding. After installing again the issue has not been resolved. It seems that the issue is on Blizzards end not mine.

Hey, tk713!

We may need to see a DXDIAG to look into this a bit further.

Please collect a DXDIAG and post it here using the Preformatted Text button in the posting options. Just make sure the full DXDIAG contents are between the Preformatted Text tags.

Im having similar problems, the box boarder pops up but its transparent and i can see my desktop through it.

Hey y’all,

Try right-clicking on the Blizzard app shortcut and select the properties to view the app settings. Locate the section titled “Target” within the Shortcut settings tab. In the target section you will see the location of the application files which should end like this \Battlenet Launcher.exe"

Once located please add " --disable-gpu" after the quote mark so that the end of the target looks like this \Battlenet Launcher.exe" --disable-gpu

If this keeps happening, please reply with that DxDiag so we can take a closer look:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
    4)Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save
  4. Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the “code” button (</>). That’ll make the information much more readable.
It should look like this.