Game missing from library

Hi all, i need some help please.
I wanted to play my diablo 2 resurrected game , purchased long ago, visible on Games & Subscriptions under Account Settings but not in the app.
The app asked me to purchase it again like i never owns it to play.
Can somone help? Thanks !

Hello:

You could try asking on the D2R forums → https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d2r/

Is your Battle.Net App up-to-date ? The current version is 2.35.1.14956 (click the blue logo on the App, click on Settings, and check the bottom left corner on the Settings panel ).

Have you tried clearing the Battle.Net cache ? See: Blizzard Support - Deleting the Battle.net Cache Folder

Have you tried changing your Battle.Net password ? that performs a soft reset and forces Battle.Net to reload your licenses ==> https://account.battle.net/security

You might have to contact the Accounts folks in Customer Support with a ticket if nothing else works.

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Legacy Games — old games such as:

• Diablo II (2000) and its expansion Lord of Destruction;
  • The games in the Blizzard Arcade Collection such as The Lost Vikings and Rock N Roll Racing;
  • Battle.Net editions of Diablo I, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans & Warcraft: II.

Late thought.

How long ago was that ?

Diablo II: Resurrected was released on 23 Sept 2021… less than 4 years ago.

If you purchased it way before that… it’s probably not D2R. It could be D2 Classic / D2 Lord of Destruction. A D2 Classic / Lord of Destruction license does not allow you to play D2R… and you will need to purchase D2R if you want to play that.

Thanks for those ideas, i have tried them all but only this specifc game seems to be missing.
I can see all my other games.

I logged a tickets but the support team does not seems tk be willing to help, they keep saying to look at the forum…

Also I purchased Diablo 2 , extension as well as diablo 2 ressurected, so i should have them all.

Do you see the game in your computer’s directory? Maybe you can manually launch it from the game folder’s .exe file.

The Blizzard app has a SCAN function to find a missing game. It’s under Settings/Downloads. It will scan for your games but also at the bottom will ask if anything was missed and present a LOCATE button.

You’ll need to find the game folder first and direct it there.

NOTE: Diablo 2 and LOD expansion will not show up on the app. They have never been included. However, Diablo 1 and it’s Hellfire expansion will show up for those who have purchased them.

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust the Games & Subscriptions screen. It can be misleading for some of the older games.

For example, on an alternate account of mine it shows D2R, SCR and WC3R as “Active”, but that account has never purchased any of those. Like you, it shows D2R as Active, however the launcher says I need to buy it (which is correct).

Check your Transaction History for the D2R purchase. If you don’t see it, you might have bought it under a different Battlenet account.

1 Like

It was definitely purchased under this account, no doubt.

I have several purchases history that does not show what was purchases but only the values, could this be where the problem comes from?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.