For years, there have been dozens of Battle.net setup and launch issues on this forum. Why do you offer this app on macOS when you clearly don’t give a damn about it? I revisit Battle.net to play the occasional game, but EVERY TIME, I run into the same issues. I’ve sent more than 100 crash reports to you already, and absolutely nothing is happening. Now Apple is deprecating and disabling x86/Rosetta support, and there’s still NOTHING from you guys addressing this issue.
So once again: opening the installer doesn’t work most of the time. On the rare occasion you get lucky and it actually does, you then try to open the Battle.net app and it crashes again and again and again and again. EVENTUALLY (with a lot of luck after XX attempts), it will work.
When you offer products for macOS, make sure we can actually play them via the Battle.net app. Is that too much to ask?