Failed to authenticate 2.51 help please

Hey I don’t know why this error is so suddenly became a thing, but recently it seems i been getting it and i even sent a support ticket and told me to download a new version. I downloaded it like 4 times, reinstalled blizzard client and everything. Still didn’t work!

Here is the screenshot of the error: http://prntscr.com/puuu1q

Sorry I had no idea what to do, I was told to do this by Blizzard and post a thing. I’ve heard it’s being investigated, top priority. That’s a relief!

Please please Blizzard try to fix it. I’m not from EUROPE. I’m from Middle East. But I honestly never got this kind of error or had any issues being in the middle east. Thank you so much I hope it gets fixed I love WC3 so much. My child hood game T-T

Same problem here ):

Many other people are having the same problem. See here: Failed to authenticate 2.51 Warcraft III Classic

and here Failed to authenticate 2.51 - General Discussion - Warcraft III: Reforged Forums

Thanks for your reports and for linking the main thread! Let’s focus the discussion on the main thread to keep the discussion centralized to one thread.

1 Like