Error "You were disconnected from Battle.net Please reconect

Hi all, from now and then I enter to my old Diablo 2 LoD account so I keep all my items alive, but during this week every time I select “Battle.net” option I always get the same error “You were disconnected from Battle.net. Please reconnect” is a bit strange because I already entered before with v 1.14D

I did all the steps I thought it would help like (uninstall D2 and install again/ install manually 1.14D version/Play game as admin/Change compatibility mode) nothing of this worked so far, I would like to know how to make the game work again please.

Thanks
Regards.

Hi,

What gateway / region are you trying to connect to ?

I tried US East just now and I was able to create a new solo game.

The last para of this support article says you might have a temporary restriction…

Have you been naughty ?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi, thanks for your answer I just check and I can’t enter any realm at all.

By the other side I can’t be “naughty” basically because I don’t even play with them, I just enter and pick all of my characters so they don’t get deleted, have done this every 3 months for the past 10-12 years, wouldn’t like my acount to be removed because I haven’t manage to enter.

Regards.

Hi again…

I’d put in a ticket then… and ask specifically if your account is under a temporary restriction (let’s make sure !). If it’s not, good… and you can then work with them to figure out what’s going on.

If you are… they should be able to tell you when the restriction will end. They may or may not be able to tell you why a restriction was applied… the restriction system is automated and I don’t know how much info the Game Masters will have on that.

You can use the form here to start the ticket process:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/354/ticket
The words in blue are links to additional info/procedures.

Don’t know how long it will take to get an answer… the sooner you put the ticket in, the quicker you’ll have an answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.