I was playing normally and suddenly i was log out, since then I’ve been trying to log in but this error keeps showing up (WOW51900328) i followed the instructions but doesn’t work, hope u can help me fix it (had to uninstall the antivirus and firewalls, still doesn’t work) i also used the scan and fix, still doesn’t work.
Hey there! Thank you for reaching out, as it can understandably be frustrating to have a technical issue occur when simply trying to enjoy your gaming time. This is a bit of a generic connection error, and can have a few causes ranging from corrupted local files to a network-related problem. Try the following to narrow this down further:
- Try a DNS Flush to clear out any corrupted or stagnate data.
- Fully update or temporarily uninstall security programs which may be interfering with your connection to the server(s). More information on troubleshooting security applications here, if curious.
- Temporarily test a different network such as a mobile hotspot to determine whether the problem is isolated to your current network.
If you’re still unable to connect, please run a WinMTR network test so that we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:
- Download the tool from this page
- In the “Host” field, enter “us.actual.battle.net” (without quotes).
- Start the test and launch the game. Ensure the error occurs while the winMTR tool is running.
- After recording data for about 5 minutes, click “export text” and save the winMTR file in an easy to find location.
- Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the winMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here
If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.