Error Code BLZBNTBNA00000005

hello!

Well i was playing WoW but for some reason the game crashed, after that the cpu. i restarted system and run battle.net until this code pop up while trying to connect. It says something about “Agent.dll” im unable to uninstall, so,I’ve deleted battlenet folder :laughing: Sorry ive tried many thing to fix it but still unable to make it work. Already did the troubleshoot running cmd flushdns ipconfig but still didnt work.

Apreciate any help.

Hey there!

I am sorry to hear about that unexpected trouble with World of Warcraft and then your computer crashing while playing. When a Windows system suddenly shuts down, this indicates that an unrecoverable system failure occurred. The subsequent “Agent.dll” error indicates that this could be due to an issue with the Windows installation or hardware in the machine. Here are some of the common causes for a sudden system crash or shutdown:

• Hardware Overheating
  • Conflicting/Corrupted Drivers
  • PSU (Power Supply Unit) Issue
  • Faulty Ram (Memory)
  • Graphics Card
  • CPU & Thermal Paste (Motherboard)

Keep in mind that a game alone will not cause a system to shut down or crash, but is only triggering some underlying issue. In order to isolate what is causing your specific problem I recommend these resources:

I hope this helps!