Error Code BLZBNTBGS7FFFFF00

Hello, I receive error code BLZBNTBGS7FFFFF00 every time I launch the game and am unable to connect to the Blizzard servers.

Troubleshooting steps:
-Relaunched game
-Launched as admin
-Performed repair
-Performed ipconfig /flush dns, ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew in admin cmd
-Restarted modem and router
-Restarted PC
-Tested wired and wireless connection
-Tried connecting through a VPN
-Uninstalled/Re-Installed
-Uninstalled/Re-Installed on different drive
-Referenced: bit.ly/15PEOUU from activision support twitter
-Cleared/deleted cache/battle.net folders
-Opened port 3074
-Swapped DNS from cloudflare to google
-Updated Battlenet launcher to Beta
-Uninstalled Battlenet launcher and game
-Reinstalled Battlenet launcher and game
-Latest GRD has been installed
-I was able to connect/load Diablo 3
-Other people in the household are able to connect to the Modern Warfare servers on Playstation

Any suggestions on what I should do next? I saw someone else on twitter reference the same error code/having the same issues but no response from the activision twitter support team.

Edit: I forgot to mention, I also tried logging into the EU and Asian servers as well with no luck

Edit 2: Ended up doing a clean install of windows and was able to login. Made more comments in a reddit thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/modernwarfare/comments/dn8uqk/anyone_else_with_blzbntbgs7fffff00_error_code/f5cbsb1?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

3 Likes

Hello I realized it’s been 12 days now since you posted this, have you been successful in getting the game operational or were further attempts futile? I installed the game last night and i have received the same error. I am wondering if I should request a refund until the error is resolved or wait for 6 months with an non-played game that i paid for.

Same here, I did everything that you do and still cant connect do the server, but for me does not appear an error code, just the button to exit to desktop

Same here… Is there any solution?

Heya, I had the same issue, and tried switching regions from America to Asia, and it worked!

Hi I have download the game and is the same situation as yours. I think I have tried all the solutions that I can. Did blizzard or you find a solution for it?

PLEASE HEEELP!!

This error is not a Blizzard error, even though it may look like so. This error is caused by connection issues to the Call of Duty servers. The connection troubleshooting steps on our support article may help, but if the problem continues, please contact Activision Support or refer to the Modern Warfare forums.

For Call of Duty, Blizzard Technical Support are only able to offer support for install, patch, or connection issues with the Blizzard Application. Issues with crashing, performance, or connecting to the Call of Duty servers will need to refer to Activision support.