Error Code: BLZBNTBGS000003F8

all the usual fixes dont work idk know what to do ive been trying to fix this for days now

4 Likes

I’m also having this issue. Randomly turned on my computer today and am gettting the same Error Code. Tried: Restarting, Re-installing, etc. Everything on the Blizzard website and nothing works.

Hey there YoungMikey and SkoomaSteve,

That BLZBNTBGS000003F8 error can be frustrating however I’m afraid it’s not one that Blizzard can really assist with. That’s because it’s a problem with the connection to the Call of Duty servers. If you haven’t seen it, some basics about the error are found here.

If the basics don’t help, then check for any quality of service applications like HP Omen or ASUS ROG Gamefirst, as both have been know to filter out connections in error so a specific game or server can’t be reached while everything else runs. Turning off their network monitoring or uninstalling the program is advised in those cases.

Lastly is to try another connection. A mobile hotspot or tether can also be used. If you find that helps, then talking to your ISP is advised.

I hope this helps out. Cheers!