Error BLZBNTBNU00000006 can't uninstall MW2 BETA

I have tried to uninstall the game through the Battle net launcher but it’s not even there If I try to uninstall the game manually through my Windows 11 pc there will be a pop-up saying can’t uninstall and spits the error code BLZBNTBNU00000006

2 Likes

Same thing here… Can’t find Beta anymore on Battle.net

I’m having the same issue and error code but with the Japanese version of Destiny 2.

Graffiti: Destiny 2 is no longer hosted on battle.net and has not been for some time. If it was never installed there would be no direct way to uninstall it beyond manually deleting the files.

This will leave a ghost entry in the add/remove programs section of windows but with the data gone you can ignore it.

As for the Modern Warfare 2 beta that just ended if the entry is missing, then the same thing I mentioned above can be done.

As for any ghost entries in the add/remove programs listing, we don’t have any supported ways of clearing that out though there are ways to clear out ghost entries for deleted programs online. Just know that they often involve registry editing and are done at your own risk. I really recommend just manually deleting the game data and ignoring the ghost entry.

Can you comment on the original posted issue of MW2 Beta failing to uninstall?

Seems like this is the only way to remove it then, thanks :+1:

I started having issues accrossed the COD board. After I installed mw2 beta… Now I can open warzone. Keep getting a authencation error. Tried rectififing through email. But wants to use a old number I dont have access to. Wont let me change anything without it. Beta crashes instantly… Warzone wont work due to auth error, ect.
I finally deleted mw2 with no issue surprisingingly. But it didnt change of the issues it created. I wish I would of used REVO UNINSTALLER! To make sure it uninstalled EVERYTHING from the reg , temp files , the 30 hidden folders ( typical.)
But yea support wont help. Got two tickets out since last week. All this seems to be centered around the beta. An
Another thing is now it says I dont have access to the beta anymore lol. 3 days of suffering for nothing. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! Try revo its free. Clear all your caches including network. Restart the app. Hopefully it lets you uninstall.
Personally I think its all Server Side issues. Havnt put out one patch… You can see the boards. Flooded with issues related to this topic.
Just dont expect this from billion/trrillion dollar companies… Acting like there in there first quarter on a start up… Lol, between this and the GPU market. Gaming has become stressful lmao , kind of joking loll. Have fun guys and ladies!