Easily fixable mail mistake HELP

During the server swapover, i had nothing to do so i went on to a 110 on another server, while messing around with it i got to the AH to realize the crimson deathcharger was cheap so i bought 2 wow tokens and listed them,while i was waiting, i happened to get kicked and the character was locked, unable to obtain the mail, thought that wasnt too big of a deal and reached out to get support, although i was trying to get my mail fwded to another toon, the GMs unfortunately missed my point and continuously told me that they couldn’t offer me a refund without actual reading my pleas, they just copy pasted, until the last one who told me i could do nothing, but the issue here, is i purchased a product that i could easily receive and there would be no other issues but instead have been going at it a few days

Austin

created a 110 while i was waiting on my main server to come up and bought wow tokens because i noticed a deathcharger on the auctionhouse for cheap, so i just afkd and waited without realizing i have a time limit.,… so now im out40 bucks unless you can move this onto another character, i wont spend another dime on wow until its moved however

1 day ago

took out name

Hello Austin! This is Game Master took out name! Thank you for contacting Blizzard Support! I perfectly understand you wanted to have a refund on your Token. Don’t worry, I’m here to help! :slight_smile: I’ve into your account and as the Token was already used, besides the circumstances, I’m unable to approve your refund. I know that this was not the answer that you were looking for but that’s the best I can do according to our policies… I wish you a great day and if you need help with anything else, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

1 day ago

This ticket has been marked as Answered.

1 day ago

Austin

no the token wasnt already used, i put it on the AH, this is legit theft lmfao i want you guys to REMOVE the gold from the tokens on that toon and put it on the other character, youre acting like this is a daunting task but if you go look into MY mailbox on THAT toon, its as easy as you guys transferring it, so you must be trying to actually steal from your players

1 day ago

Austin

if i cant get a resolution at this level i need to talk to someone thats above that. i purchased a product that i didnt receive and all you guys need to do is understand that you literally created a game trap, i just came back and this is really how you treat your players? i spent 40 bucks on nothing and youre basically saying that i have to spend another 60 to unlock this character, which i already have a 90 of, at least let me change the class on him to a druid and put him on my main realm, pretty rediculus

1 day ago

Austin

or ! you can even forward the mail to the other toon on the SAME SERVER, you understand that this is frustrating because this is well within your power…

1 day ago

Austin

if left with no response ill be posting to forums to get the answer in 24 hours from now. i dont feel as if im asking for very much

1 day ago

took out name

Hello Austin, Thanks again for your contact. I am Game Master took out name and I will clarify your situation. I looked into your case but unfortunately has you put your token in AH we cannot provide you the refund has it is marked has used. I understand this can be frustrating but unfortunate we cannot help you with a refund. I understand that this might not be the answer you are looking for but we hope for your understanding. If you need anything else please contact us again with your issue or information. Sincerely, Game Master tookout name Customer Service Blizzard Entertainment Blizzard Support

1 day ago

1 day ago

Austin

i dont even want a refund, i just want the gold to be transferred, or i would like to change that characters class and i will buy a boost. please read what im saying. lol if i can switch that character to a druid or a warrior i will just buy boost and problem is solved, the problem is i have the gold sitting in the mailbox and i dont wanna boost another shaman

1 day ago

Austin

can you remove lthe money from the mailbox that is stuck on a character and transfer it to the other character on the server please

18 hours ago

Austin

i need to speak with a manager because no one is actually reading my comments

11 hours ago

took out names

Hello Austin! How are you this fine afternoon! I am James, here to help you because even legendary heroes like yourself need assistance sometimes :slight_smile: I hope the weather isn’t too bad where you are? :slight_smile: First, I’d like to say sorry for the wait time getting to your ticket. We’ve been in-undated with returning players currently at home due to recent world events. We fully understand what you’re saying, but with regret this is not a situation that we alter, sorry. I understand that it might not be the answer you hoped for but I would like you to know that it’s been a pleasure to assist people like yourself, where possible :slight_smile: Enjoy the rest of your day! May all your loots be best in slot! Game Master tookoutname Blizzard Entertainment Q: Why do goblins like being warriors? A: Because they love to charge a lot!

11 hours ago

38 minutes ago

Austin

so effectivley you guys are telling me that i cant get my money fwded from that toon? im not going to buy a boost im more likley to do a chargeback because im not allowed to use what i bought, and youre telling me i have to spend another 60 to use it

34 minutes ago

Austin

also will be posting this thread, this is honestly a nightmare, i wass so excited for shadowlands and you guys really do make the community the hard part, i paid for a product that i didnt recieve and cant use whatsoever, thats illegal

30 minutes ago

Austin

can you point me in the direction that i should go to let me talk to someone who can actually do something about this?

Fix the Mistake

Make a copy of the email. Name the new email “Revised” or “Updated” so you don’t confuse it with the original. Change the subject line. Then use the words: Correction, Oops, and We Apologize in the subject line so your recipients know why they received another email.

Regards,
Peter