Dragonflight beta

I just was accepted into the Beta for Dragonflight. I’m sure I will not be popular with my opinions, but so be it. I have done every single beta except for the very first WOW, and this one is kinda letting me down a bit.
Firstly the UI is terrible, not very efficient or as nice as what we are currently using. The look is so cheap and thoughtless looking. I sincerely hope they will keep it as is or give a button to change it to the old one. I do not like the way the Horde Dracthyr female looks like a human, I hope it gets a more Horde original look. The Alliance and Horde ones look exactly the same. Doesn’t seem to be a lot of energy put into making the *Visage * forms original and faction appropiate. That’s my experience so far. I hope it gets better.

3 Likes

This forum is for the Beta version of the Desktop Launcher application used for all Blizzard games.

If you wish to provide feedback about the WoW Beta you would want to post on the WoW Dragonflight Beta forum.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/in-development/dragonflight-beta-test/270

2 Likes

warcraft logs made me post here.

1 Like

It’s garbage, other than dragonflighing which is fun. I die all the time on quests to mobs due to them being spaced too close together and hitting way to hard. It is not fun at all, just frustraiting. I will not be continuing to play this expansion at all

Ever get it working?