Doomfist being a DPS again

Ngl DPS Doomfist was a menace in the right hands and current doom just aint as fun anymore. I played tank doom a lot when he came out and I cant do anything with him. You have to grind super hard to even be good with doom. DPS doom wasnt any better than tank doom. All the fun movement mechanics you had to do with DPS doom is now shoved into his slam ability. Idk about you but when I work my butt off to get to an impossible high ground spot with uppercut and punch and land a 125 DMG slam then i deserve the damage. Nowadays you can just use slam to get to where you want for the cost of like 0 damage. If you are just and average player diving a support alone then you have a decent chance of dying to the support. Im saying that because even when I 1v1 bap, moira, ana, zen(in some cases), lucio, kiriko, and brig im probably gonna get outplayed because doom doesnt do any damage unless you are hitting the fattest shotgun blasts to the face. In my opinion he already has the worst shotgun in the game because its kinda hard to consistently hit a lucio or any character if they move. Thats why you have to get up in their face in order to even so something. Don’t get me wrong but im very good at tank Doom but im just complaing that he ain’t fit to be a tank and he should be a DPS again. The game needs to focus on how to make the game and the characters more enjoyable instead of think how should i balance the character. They just removed one of the most fun abilities for doom all so he has a self shield to make him a “tank”. Give him like an actual shield like they did for season 10 new game mode where he is a hero. He is already like one of the worst tanks to actually “tank” because he has like the smallest health pool and gets stunned way too easily because he has no shield. I feel like they could add his uppercut back and it wouldnt be much of a problem. Just remove him from the Tank category and shove him back as a DPS because for a guy who can level a skyscraper all of a sudden cant kill anyone with it makes me kinda unhappy. Orisa can deal more damage with javelin wall splat than doom wall splat. You know that is true because whenever I see an Orisa spear someone into a wall they seem to die about 80% of the time while doom just punches peolle into walls and stuns them yet they get away 80% of the time.