Don't get a Pay-to-Win Company-Image

I am a Blizzard-Game-Fan since “The Lost Vikings”. If Blizzard want to hold these old fans and their traditions then “Pay-to-Win” is the wrong financial development-way. If I would be a CO then directly I would chancel all connections to the Dow Jones because I want a Company with a long-time-future. In my opinion the joining to the Dow Jones(on the market) was the most worst mistake which Blizzard did in the last years. The company is too young for the good-and-bad-time-Dow-Jones-Flow. It is difficult for a high creative-company to find a financial flow-harmony which does changes between earning and investment. A company can work and stay over one hundred years if the company doesn’t become part of financial extrem-situations. Financial circulations keep a company online and not an one-time-hype with a bad crash afterwards.

Sadly I don’t think most companys care about that at all only the all mighty $. That being said the ups and downs should be irrelevant to Blizzard board of directors considering 90.79% of shares are owned by Institutions.