DLSS 5 Integration

Hello WoW Forever Teams,

I am writing to suggest you allow players to use DLSS 5 natively on their own PC’s.

Your game gets a HUGE uplift in immersion and fidelity beyond what you have programmed.

My PC is capable of using DLSS 5, but my fear is that your systems would flag me as a hacker for using this when I play.

That is very unfortunate for a game I invest many hours and subscriptions towards.

I know you have a full plate during this beta period with the unexpected influx of new and returning players.

If your amazing teams would look into DLSS 5 integration, that would be a resounding feature many would embrace, or at least flag the DLSS 5 changes as being acceptable without fear of loss for desiring a spectacular Ai upscaler.

Your attention to this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

Marcus