Discord stream freezes WoW

Hello,

Recently I’ve bought a new setup - RTX 4070 TI/ i7-13700k / 32 DDR5 with the idea to run and stream any games I want. However only when I do stream WoW to my discord friends I seem to get these random “freezes”. What happens exactly is that my picture freezes, when I click anywhere on the 2nd monitor it gets fixed and I can continue playing, however this is pretty inconvenient since these freezes could cost me a wipe in M+ key for example. I’ve tried pretty much everything - disabling voice overlay, disabling hardware acceleration, disabling any experimentation features of capturing video, cleaning Discord cache and reinstalling it. Nothing works! All my PC drivers are up to date. This never happened on my previous setup which was pretty old (2016 specs). It’s really frustrating and I’m looking for any suggestions or solutions to this issue. It happens ONLY in World of Warcraft.

No solution on my end, but facing the same issue. Not sure exactly when this broke, but I haven’t changed any parts etc. For the last few weeks, if I stream to discord I get the same freezing behaviour you’ve mentioned.

Hey there,

These are the Battle.net Desktop App forums, so issues pertaining to a specific game should be posted in those forums instead. In this case you will want to post in the World of Warcraft Technical Support forum.

This thread is locked as it’s unrelated to the Battle.net Desktop App.