Disconnected from battle.net, please reconnect

Bought the game on Wednesday afternoon at like 4:30 pm and once I got it all setup, played for like 6 hours straight. Logged off and logged in Thursday, played a few more hours and got off to go for a walk. Came back and I couldn’t login and it says I’ve been disconnected from battle.net and to reconnect. I noticed I was on the wrong patch, so I uninstalled, reinstalled and there I was, right patch (from forums). Lo and behold, still can’t access the game. Wtfudge is going on, I didn’t pay $20 from blizz shop to not be able to play the game…

1 Like

Same issue here mate.

Before my last pause in the game, I bought 3 cd-keys and yesterday I tried if they are working properly. Unfortunately after the 3rd try I wa disconected and never connected again to the B-net.

So i lost around 50$ from Blizzard up to now it seems…

I wanted to waste some time with this game like the old time, but it seems Blizzard are not OK even for wasting time…

Its CORON VIRUS situation, please dont stop the people to enjoy with this stupid game. Stop restricting the connections for a couple of months…!?