Disconnect From Game Server

Hello,

There appear to still be Rogers routing issues to Overwatch servers in US East. I am from southern Ontario and have been able to reach your authentication servers, play Overwatch for 15 minutes, and then get dropped. This has happened three times in a row for me. Now I am getting banned for disconnect?

1 Like

Disconnected from the server issue can happen anytime during the game, and it can be a frustrating experience. This issue is usually caused by your internet service provider, network lag, intermittent internet connection, PUBG connection issues on a game server, or even a Windows firewall.

This may help you,
Rachel Gomez

I agree with Rachel Gomez. I think these disconnections are not dependent on your geolocation. It could be caused by problems with your provider. I often use this site if I have any technical problems. And if I have any questions about the gameplay, I use the coaching service

Hi the disconnection issue has worstened as time has gone on. Several friends and I have been disconnected from games then the game prevents them or me from joining back. This has penalized us for issues we have no control over. Even when we have low ping. I am in Na Central. Infact actuall as I say this I was kicked out the game and it did not allow me to rejoy when I hit rejoy no game loads and it penalized me for 1 hour. This is a very big issue currently. I don’t think it’s providers or at least it doesn’t seem that way. - Iris

I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing connectivity issues with Overwatch and that it’s resulting in you getting banned for disconnecting.