"Disappointment in my favorite company."

Hello, since 2012, I’ve been a Blizzard fan, but it wasn’t until my wife got banned in Overwatch that I realized the issue. I used to believe that Blizzard handed out fair bans for rule violations, but if it’s a mistake, I thought Blizzard would rectify it fairly. How wrong I was. For a week now, the company has been responding with pre-scripted answers, showing no interest in addressing the issue properly. It’s as if they don’t care about their community. This account held a lot of sentimental value and money spent on various skins, all lost overnight due to an unfair bug. My wife, friends, and I stand against cheating and condemn such actions. Now, I’m left questioning how I can trust a company that can ban an account arbitrarily. The money and time I’ve invested in Blizzard games like WoW, Diablo 3/4, Hearthstone, CoD—all make me fear that my account could be banned unjustly without recourse. My friends and I are considering switching companies to avoid risking further unjust bans and losing our progress in Blizzard games. I earnestly request a review of the unjust ban on the account Klee#21651.

2 Likes

Players in the forum cannot review your account. She will need to use the appeal ticket option to ask for another look at the penalty.

2 Likes

Yes, she does this, and the result is always unsuccessful, they always respond with template answers. My post is like a cry of the soul and disappointment in the company.

I don’t know what the band was for but if it truly is unjust blizzard should do something about it

I have done the same and am facing unjust bans as they stated in the email they refuse the right to look at or even overturn their actions… im a new account older player tried to getinto WoW SoD i played for less then 20 days of the 60 i purchased and was banned. Im sure i was banned cuz i have probably spent at least 20hrs a day playing the game so i can see how i look like a robot. Still unfair as to have no human to talk to or anyone to care :confused: i played to much because of recent events in my life and now i cant get away from the darkness when wow was the light. Battle.net has become wicked money grab bots themselfs and it show!

My wife unfortunately has been writing for the second week already, and she receives the same messages from either an artificial intelligence or a bot. It’s likely that there has been a reduction in support staff due to Blizzard’s budget cuts, and with each passing day, my desire to buy and play Blizzard games diminishes because of such treatment of players… I am 100% sure that the ban is unjust because I know the truth

Just buy the game again … Much easier
They can refund you afterwards once they realise you we’re right

Blizzard’s refund policy is similar to most other digital sales, although a bit more lenient. They DO allow refunds, but it has to be within 14 days of game purchase and with less than 2 hours played.

Refund Policy is here:

Before spending any money, someone should always read that carefully first.

I’d rather donate money to the Ukrainian army. Otherwise, you’ll buy some product again and get banned. In the last two weeks alone, I’ve come across 100 posts about the banning issue. It seems to me that the company is just heading downhill, like SpongeBob SquarePants