Diablo IV Regional Pricing Issue for Turkey(Türkiye)

Unfortunately I won’t be able to be polite.
You idiot, how do you know who I support?
Tell me where you’re from and I’ll blame you for the idiocy in your country.

I’ve beet talking with supports a lot about this issue and these are must informative answers:

Hey Vartan,
I wasn’t able to talk to you online today, however hopefully this response will be good enough in my absence! :slight_smile:

According to our systems, Armenia should be assigned the currency Gel. If you’re seeing that as your prices, then it’s working by design, even if it’s not your local currency, as that’s the closest similar currency we’re able to provide.

If you do not see Gel, please provide us with screenshots of the store page with the currency you’re seeing so we can verify this and review it.

Thank you so much for taking the time out to contact us today here at Blizzard Entertainment, and I wish you all the best in your adventures, be it Azeroth, Sanctuary, the Nexus or beyond!

You can check your case history here: Battle.net Login

Vartan
Thanks you for response! This is a closest response I ever had for a year! But still as a expirienced developer I never faced a problem with providing specific currency in a system. regardless if you provide it directly or through some ready solution, payment system, not in a terms of resources of development neither of speed - so this is a first question I would like to ask - whay is it like that?

Also what is so different with Georgia? I can understand - maybe you have some partner ships there. But Whats wrong with Armenia - Im sure here will be a lot of structures which would be happy to cooparate, And I can deliver that info and there would be a queue of interested people. But Im sure you as a successfull huge company dont need a help of our community to help with that and if you set a goal you will acomplish that - fast, cheap and easy -as, again, it never was a problem to provide a currency like Dram.
There was a guy in forums which told that in Georgia they had rubles as currency, and seems like its fixed now, maybe after conflict with russia, I dont know, but that means changing currency is possible.

and last one. I HAd my currency some years ago as rubles or dollars! Why its changed for me to GEL at all? If you for some reason cannot add Dram why you dont put international currency like Dollar? its like a second currency here, I dont need to pay 94$ after conversion from Gel, when in dollars it cost 70$ - ist like 34% more! (((

Hi Vartan.

I can see that you are getting different currency in the shop, let me work my magic to check that for you!

Upon checking, I can explain that currencies change over the years in shop. There are multiple reasons why that can happen.

However, It’s not from my end where I can know the reasons or apply a change to that. But I assure you that you are getting the same currency every other player get in your country.

So, Champ. I assure you that the currency you are having in the shop is the correct one.
I hope my reply has come to a satisfactory, Champ.:heart:

It was my pleasure assisting you, have a wonderful day!
Please don’t hesitate to contact us right away, if you have any further inquiries.

diablo 4 ü iade etmeme rağmen 10 iş içerisinde ücretimi geri alacağımı söylediler ama iade olan birşey yok ticket oluşturamıyorum , paramı alamıyorum böyle rezillik yok