Diablo IV Belongs in Beta

I have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX3050, and during the character selection phase the buttons were invisible unless I hovered over them and then they were not aligned correctly.

Second, during the character intro video it froze forcing me to reboot after waiting 26 minutes in queue. Now waiting another 19 minutes for the next access.

So far, I havent played and its FULL of bugs.

3 Likes

same issues since last weekend. everything is invisible, no hud, same rtx everything. i cant get in again after being frozen in cut scene in the beginning. I HAVE TRIED TO BRING THIS UP TO BLIZZARDS ATTENTION EVERY WHICH WAY AND NO RESPONSE. sorry youre having this issue as well. if you figure anything out please let me know. youre the only other person ive seen with the same issue as me and my husband.

2 Likes

And this thread belongs in…

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Full of bugs. I played the beta for 15+ hours with invisible UI, cant see my spells. my maps don’t load, my vendors don’t work. It was an awful experience. I couldn’t do any special things in the game because everything was bugged, invisible, or not working. If this is the case when the game launches I’m hoping I can get a refund as the game is completely UNPLAYABLE and unenjoyable. I only kept playing because I had no kids for a day with the specific goal of playing the game for beta.

2 Likes

Did you update your drivers?

WOW! Same EXACT thing has been happening to me since today’s launch! I’m so frustrated & talk about a full day waisted! Right now I’m in the process of doing a clean re-installation! (FingersXCrossed lol!! ) Major kudos to you…being able to play with invisible maps, spells & NPC’s! :slight_smile: It’s like playing in the dark! Blizzard should give us an extra few days after all these problems! TG! my son’s are both grown adults…but I can blame them for my gaming addiction! lol!!!
Take Care! ~TL from Michigan

1 Like

I have to watch the intro cut scene every time I log in to play, the “skip cutscene” button/ESC does nothing. I like that cut scene the first time I watched it but I absolutely need to be able to skip it at any time because it is extremely long.

The game ran more smooth for me last weekend Minus the towns being a bit laggy. This weekend the whole map gets laggy at times. I just waited in a 20 min Queue then the login failed, and game crashed. I had to start game back up and now in 40 min queue. Never had any failed login attempts last weekends after waiting in the queue I know this is a beta but we all know on release day that $70 will get you in a waiting room to play the game. Why not have an offline mode that you can play until the server connects. Have the ability to use your characters customization and transmogs and weapons to customize while waiting in queue etc…