Diablo Immortal Ingame Shop Crash

When trying to make a purchase the shop causes the game to crash most of the time. Opening and visiting is not an issue, while hitting the pay button where the blue Battle.net screen should come up causes the crash of the game in about 80% of the time. When it does work, I am unable to type my password as : is not accepted when typing, so far other characters don’t show that issue

3 Likes

I’m also having this problem. Managed to buy a cosmetic item but it crashed like 4 times during the payment so was crossing fingers the payment had actually gone through. Next time I opened the game it did come up in middle of screen that I had got what I paid for. Now trying to buy the standard empowered battle pass and I get as far as putting like 3 or 4 characters of my password in and it crashes to desktop. I have noticed that the blue battle.net thing that pops up when you pay does seem to have like 10 fps though lol… Also, had to change my battle.net password as apparently it won’t even let you copy and paste your password from my Norton password manager that I use and have to manually type it in, but my keyboard has no hashtag key anywhere on it and could not enter my password because of this one character but now that I’ve fixed my password I can’t even enter it without the game crashing. shrug

Same issue when trying to buy battlepass (not tested anything else but will be the same probably) : game crashes while typing password.
By the way, keyboard switch from azerty to qwerty for that password…

Please fix if you want my money :slight_smile:

[Edit] right after posting that, I was able to buy it. It was something like the 10th try…

1 Like

same problem here, with the same pb azerty/qwerty keyboard for password