Diablo Immortal - Device is suddenly incompatible

I pre-registered on the Play store a long time ago, yet today when I checked, the game doesn’t show up in the Play Store. When I open it from the browser, it says “Your device isn’t compatible with this version.” And this is just before release.

My phone is a Xiaomi Mi 11, with Snapdragon 888 so it is definitely enough to meet the requirements. I’m located in Bulgaria and as far as I know there is no restriction regarding in-app purchases or anything similar.

I hope it is a bug, otherwise is there anything I can try to alleviate this issue?

8 Likes

Same here! The app disappeared from the Play Store a few days ago. Accessing though web doesn’t go through as device not compatible. The only difference is that I am facing the issue in Poland. I can say that my friends with older phones can already download the game.

1 Like

The same problem (Mi11too)

Same problem here Mi10pro :confused:

Same here… from France

Mi 11… in Poland the same. It’s because of xiaomi itself, MiUI or what is it? I don’t believe it’s because of the parameters… It’s really frustrating.

1 Like

Hi,

All those from Europe, there is already a topic on Europe Diablo Immortal Technical Support forum here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/c/di-technical-support/32

I think you should add your comment there… including phone details and country.

==========================================================

If you’re in Americas, please use the new Diablo Immortal Technical Support forum for the Americas region here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/c/di-technical-support/53

Same problem here Mi 11pro.

1 Like

Same problem Here makes 0 sence

Xiaomi Mi11 here. Also not able to download… A shame.

Same problem… Blizzard why ??? :sob::sob::sob:

Same here, Mi 11 from the UK.

I’m guess it’s Xiaomi phones that aren’t supported? Wonder why they aren’t but other androids are.

Same here!

Pre registered a long time ago! Today I got the notification from PlayStore that the game launched and is available for download!

I click on the notification it starts to download and immediately stops. I try again and got the message “Your device isn’t compatible with this version.”

Samsung Galaxy S10e

Brazil

Stock unrooted never tinkered with.

Probably launch day bugs… Soon it will be fixed and we all be playing :v:

1 Like

The same issue - Ukraine Redmi Note 10 Pro.

The same issue - Georgia, Samsung Galaxy s10

Hi,

Please see the reply by Blizzard in the Diablo Immortal Tech Support forum: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/blizzard/en/blizzard/t/mobile-phone-compatibility/22099/9

Blizzard says they are aware of issues "… with Xiaomi mobile devices incorrectly showing as incompatible. The devs are checking that issue out. "

This forum is the wrong forum for Diablo Immortal… use either:

Cheers !

I have same problem my phone is samsung note 10+ black edition 5g and always say …your device isn’t compatible with this version… and am from germany

oh i thought it was only me …

Same problem s10+ in Lithuania

Same problem, s10+ Estonia