[diablo ii] you were disconnected from battle.net. please reconnect

Oh sorry, I didn’t see that.

Unfortunately, I can’t. On the SFAs (blue posters) can. But, they only swing through once in a while. So that’s why I suggest submitting tickets. At least that way, there is a definite timetable to getting an answer.

thank you, ill try the stuff you suggested and see where it takes me

I’m in the same boat. Literally just repurchased and installed diablo 2 and LoD again for some nostalgia and immediately hit a “disconnected please reconnect” wall. Never even connected once. No idea why, I looked over the list they give for reasons and none of them apply to me that I am aware of in any way. If I can’t play D2 online then I’d rather just have a refund at this point.

This is really a shame. Like you all brought classic wow back but still can’t figure out how to properly host Diablo 2 :frowning:

1 Like

So I’ve submitted a ticket when @Leviathan told me to and I got the response of my block will be lifted today on 2/12/2021. I’m genuinely afraid to log in and reset that timer. I have no idea whats going on and if I can’t play the game I don’t know what to say. There was no definite answer given to me as to why this is even happening. Please help me resolve this or actually find out the reason for this.

Hey there,

I noticed the IP this forum post was submitted from is registered as a business IP address. If this is not a business network please be sure to contact the service provider to resolve the issue. Business connections are restricted as described here.

Keep in mind the restrictions system is built in to the game. Restrictions can be caused by any of the reasons listed in the link provided. Support cannot modify restrictions once they are in place.

Please refer to the Support Ticket for any additional information. Thank you.