Diablo II Resurrected Version Differences?

So I have pre ordered the Prime Evil upgrade for Diablo II Resurrected on Playstation and from what I’m understanding that should mean I receive the Diablo II themed cosmetics for Diablo III correct? If so, I haven’t received any cosmetics on Diablo III, also it’s VERY unclear if I would be able to participate in the beta whenever it releases. So is the cosmetics released yet or have I just been bamboozled out of them?

Actually it is very clear that pre-orders will have access to open beta. On the cosmetics note I would not worry about them till the game releases.

adding to this topic. I thought back then that D2R will cost around $20 when it comes out.
now I’ve learned it is $40, I thought I could reduce its price by buying the Prime Evil collection since I have D3 and LoD but no it gets more expensive to $52 since I don’t Necromancer pack and wings.
Blizz you got to review pricing of D2R. Though it works for pulling in new players for getting all the Diablo titles for cheap, the game is unlikely to get young players to play old games.
D2R is too expensive for Diablo fans playing it again with its still old game mechanics.

Купил но запустить оказывается не просто уже сожалею что купил как вернуть предоплату?

I still dont get it, maybe because all the answers here refer to pc??? I play xbox. The difference between the 39.99 and the 59.99 versions is clear, since the 59.99 includes ros and the necro pack, what i want to know is the difference between the 39.99 and the 49.99, because under “includes” it lists exactly the same: Diablo II : Resurrected and diablo II: Resurrected beta. Now i read, that the 49.99 one includes wing and pet for d3? Ok, but does the 49.99 require me to have ALL previous diablo stuff? For xbox i have only d3 ros and necro, NOT the old d2, since i played d2 (and even d1) on pc years and years ago… So i m afraid that when i buy the 49.99 he will say “not allowed, u miss a prerequisite version required for this”…???