Diablo II: Resurrected - MacOS(?)

Any timeline on when D2 will be available on MacOS?? I have the original D2 on CD and would love to either be able to play the old game on my system or the new D2: Resurrected.
Additionally, would I be able to use the old CD keys for D2 for a discount on D2: Resurrected when it’s ready for MacOS??

8 Likes

The way things look at the moment I would not get my hopes up.

Which is a shame, it would have been an instant buy for me if they did.

I think the M1 would have handed it ok and future Apple Silicone will have it even easier.

1 Like

No. Diablo 2 (2000) or LoD (2001) do not give discounts on D2R. Blizzard is not discontinuing either of the old ones so people can still play what they bought.*

*Exception is Mac. Diablo 2 can no longer be played on newer Macs

D2R and several other Blizzard games don’t have Mac support listed at all. So there is no news, and you should not get your hopes up any time soon.

Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff. MVPs do not represent Blizzard or speak for Blizzard.

I agree… best we can hope for at this moment is that Diablo Immortal will run on the M1 Desktop machines as they can run iPad Apps.

1 Like

Nope, we’re screwed !!!

1 Like

No available at the moment, sadly. Let’s see in the coming weeks if they can find a way :pray: :pray:

1 Like