Diablo 4, Some things I see

Why am I level 41 and cannot find better gear or legendries. Im still using level 21 legendries because I cant find anything is any better. This is real sad Blizzard. The game is so slow and has no immersion qualities like D3 had. I never played D2, so I cannot speak to the references to that Diablo. I have felt stuck for 20 levels. Really Boring and frustrating.

Why are you posting about Diablo IV on the Diablo I forums?

A simple search…
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=diablo+iv+forums

The very first link returned…

Alternatively…

It’s important to remember that in some games, especially those with a strong emphasis on loot and progression, finding better gear can be a combination of luck and perseverance. It’s possible that the gear you’re looking for simply hasn’t dropped yet, or that you may need to explore different areas or engage in specific activities to increase your chances of finding upgrades.

While it’s unfortunate that the game hasn’t been as immersive for you as Diablo III was, it’s worth considering that different games can offer different experiences. Each installment in a series may have its own unique qualities and appeal. It’s also worth noting that Diablo II, which you haven’t played, has a strong following and is often revered for its deep gameplay and itemization.