Diablo 4 Necro and disspointment

You should be ashamed, you read community feedback and say that take in consideration, which you take only the positive ones? last campfire on Friday you confirmed that necro wont be fixed and will remain as it is for future on, no fix skill, pasives which many complained and DOT dmg from mist is not ok. I asked on twitch how you calculate DOT dmg because as I see you don’t do mathematics overall, DOT dmg from necro start from some number that nobody understand why does start from an RNG variables for example: from 1000 dmg scale in 6 sec to almost 15k dmg. why necromancer need lucky hit on skills? do you consider as mechanic that this power need lucky hit? isn’t it? " I am a necro, let see how lucky I am to cast or do dmg on a NPC ". you can see how incompetent are managers and people who work in this company that they don’t have a clue whats going on. you said that we have to wait season by season that necro by lucky get some futures boosts to get good as other classes? are you serious? I don’t know how community approves this actions when You have: Sorc over power by a bug in camp fire you make an example of abattoir of zhyr with a broken char and make fun that’s ok, Barbarian overpower since Seeason 1, Druid Poison shred Overpower, Rogue still doing a good job on twisting blades and penetrating shot, but what about necro? you nerfed as much as you can, broken on pasives from beginning of this game. many asked to rework his skills because doesn’t work or they are not ok an example: Kalans Edict. He has no corpse build because corpse is just a skill that’s it with nothing, the only thing that works with the corpse are shadow which comes to the aspects as well but with corpse as build there is none. we have paragon glyph exhumation but not matter how much I go with corpse even 800 crit dmg with a crit chance 80% won’t reach a high number, A lucky hit decides whatever you are going to make big numbers. i have tested many builds on Necro and right now is the most broken-nerfed char in the game and don’t give a crap about it. for me is the last message I post no matter what everyone says or believes, Necro needs to be reworked from top to end. Minnion build feels crap to play, nerfed bone, DOT doesn’t work properly, lucky hit crap, corpse needs an ultimate passive and skill passives like other blood, bone, shadow… there is no fun at all. incompetence is still a thing in this company and they think we don’t see it. on the campfire, we see how Shelly was speaking with Piepiora face to face expressing the ideas to come in future but obviously, they were just joking about it because they don’t have a clue. but they have to say something. They have dodged almost every question…

What about “Diablo I General Discussion” says “Diablo 4” to you?? And once you figure that riddle out, learn paragraphs and how not to ramble because no one is going read a wall of barely coherent text.