Diablo 4 hopes and expectations

So i wanted to post this topic in the forums as a fan of video games for 30 years and share some of my hopes and expectations for D4 and see what everyone else is thinking as well. I am always hopeful especially when a series like Diablo has another big game coming out but since recently i’ve become more worried. The past 2 years maybe 3 years in gaming has been riddled with big titles failing at launch due to unfinished and unprepared games. I think there is an issue in the industry as a whole for games coming out basically being messes. The big games like Cyberpunk 2077 and Marvels Avengers are just a couple of games that have been hyped up big time just to fizzle out almost instantly. I just hope Diablo 4 will be a great game in the ARPG genre. I think Blizzard Entertainment needs to hit this game out of the park since Warcraft 3 Reforged sadly did not help them and since the apology i think a big hit in the industry with D4 especially when big games are failing fans now will propel Blizzard Entertainment forward. I sure am getting tired of companies coming out and apologizing to fans for unfinished messes or lying to the community. I hate to not be excited for a game like Diablo 4 but i want to keep my expectations mild at best. I would love to pre-order D4 when it has a launch date but honestly i wont due to not knowing what problems it may have or how the game will perform come launch. The days trusting a product in the game industry are gone at the moment. I would like to hear others opinions on this and i hope i am not the only one thinking this. :slight_smile: