Diablo 4 cosmetics from blizzcon pack not working

so, I bought the blizzcon legendary pack just before the release of the season 2 so I’d have access to the battle pass and get new cosmetics. I got my battle pass, and I did have my cosmetics at least till they fixed cross play I had access to my cosmetics they just weren’t working the best honestly the armor from the cosmetic wasn’t working at all and the two trophies had absolutely no color the only thing that actually was working was the horse. then they fixed cross play and I no longer have access to the cosmetics at all and feel I’ve wasted money. I just want to make sure it’s not just me having this issue and that the issue is being worked on.

I bought the seal of celestial Magnificence items back in season 1, now the emoji “Empyrean Atlas” cant be used on season 2.

I’m having the same issue as well with Blizzcon Legendary Pack cosmetics, they’re all gone. There’s also another problem with season’s journey Chapter III reward “Strips and Points” mount armor cosmetic is not available once competed. SMH Blizz definitely not acceptable