Diablo 3 Altar of Rites missing in season 28

Hello everyone,
I have no Altar of Rites in Diablo 3 in the spot where it is supposed to be. I leveled to 70+, finished Nefalem portal and great portal, but still all I have is empty space. When it is supposed to appear? I have read somewhere that it should be available from the beginning.

Another thing is that I - my account - was transferred to North America recently. Before the transfer I had Altar of Rites. After the transfer I had to level another character and there is no altar. Is it a problem or should I just play more and wait till it appears?

Thank you guys

Hi,

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Diablo II (2000) and the Blizzard Arcade Collection. It is the wrong forum for Diablo III.

Diablo III has its own forums here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/d3/.

That is correct - it appears anytime you play in Adventure mode with a Seasonal hero… but only in Act I. Looking at your web profile, it should appear if you are playing your Necro in Adventure mode – in Act I.

If it doesn’t show up, you should be posting in Diablo III Bug Report forum:

I suggest you post a screenshot showing that there is no Altar; you can find step-by-step instructions on how to do that here.

Post a screenshot showing the location of the Altar… something suitable such as:

??? Transferred from where ???
What do you mean… your account was transferred to North America ??

If there is an issue with your account, you will need to contact Blizzard Support directly with a ticket. Most of the people here are players like you and we cannot fix account issues.

1 Like