Diablo 2 + Windows 11?

It seems i cannot install diablo 2 and diablo 2 LOD on my windows 11 PC?
I know i had it going on my old Windows 11, but that was upgraded from a 10 → 11.
All i am getting is this app can’t run on your pc.
Did try running it as windows 7 and xp also did run as admin.
No luck with that.
Any ideas?

Hey, yeah dude brah
I was saying the same thing. When I couldn’t run D1 on my old win-10 I decided there was an existencial crises going on, and it must have to do something with what Elo 'an Moo Sk did when he talked to the martians and told them top secrets about his stupid rOxyetships in the atmossph spere`.
Talk about down-living the foulest rotten patchey-‘upgrade’ that smells like corp rat autoacracy.

If you’re experiencing issues installing Diablo 2 and Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction (LOD) on your Windows 11 PC, here are a few suggestions to try:

Compatibility mode: Right-click on the Diablo 2 installer or shortcut, go to Properties, and navigate to the Compatibility tab. Check the box that says “Run this program in compatibility mode” and select Windows 7 or Windows XP from the dropdown menu. Apply the changes and try running the installer again.

Run as administrator: Right-click on the Diablo 2 installer or shortcut and select “Run as administrator” to ensure that it has the necessary permissions to install and run.

Install DirectX: Diablo 2 relies on DirectX, so make sure you have the latest version installed on your Windows 11 PC. You can download the latest DirectX version from the official Microsoft website.

Disable fullscreen optimization: Right-click on the Diablo 2 executable or shortcut, go to Properties, navigate to the Compatibility tab, and check the box that says “Disable fullscreen optimizations.” Apply the changes and try running the game again.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.