Diablo 2 not working on latest mac OS Catalina

It has been almost a month now since the last blue post. Can we please get an update on the issue? A rough estimate would be nice.

1 Like

Apple warned users for months prior to Catalinas release about its running 64 bit apps only. Apple also had the OS display “this app is not optimized…” message when starting up a 32 bit game.

Same here! I’ve opened a CS ticket, but CS doesn’t have an ETA on a fix. This forum thread seems to be the only way to have an update on when the fix will be released. Let’s wait together then!

1 Like

Blizz…please address us and fix this

1 Like

Blizzard pls patch the game to 64 bit I really wanna play on my Mac :frowning:

1 Like

Blizzard, please patch. It’s unacceptable. Buying a game which says compatible MacOS… And this just doesn’t work.

1 Like

As a 32-bit application, Diablo II will not run on systems running MacOS 10.15 (Catalina) or later.

While we do not have a current ETA, we do have plans to address this incompatibility with a future patch. We appreciate your patience.

31 Likes

would be very nice if you make this possible :slight_smile:

alright guys, I guess we are all out of hope lol

While we do not have a current ETA, we do have plans to address this incompatibility with a future patch. We appreciate your patience

That’s actually a good news. Let’s hope it will be rather sooner than later.

2 Likes

Any update on this? Just paid for the full game, at least have the decency to let players know about this issue BEFORE buying the game.

2 Likes

Glad to hear everyone is pushing for this update. Also glad to see Blizzards reports here that an update is planned. Here’s looking forward to it and hoping it’ll be here soon.

1 Like

Please Blizzard, help us! We need something to do until Diablo 4 will be released!

Can we expect this… “patch” before the release of diablo 4?

Bump. Thanks in advance Blizzard and thanks Blizzard community support for keeping us in the loop. :heart:

2 Likes

Keeping this alive, please don’t forget about us Blizzard!

1 Like

This is such a shame. SC runs fine, but D2 does not. I was really hoping to get back into D2 after a several year hiatus. I guess I’ll keep waiting… :frowning:

Thank you! Looking forward to playing this game with my friends again.

Thanks for working the issue blizzard!

I’m coming back to this forum every single day, i hope we will have a solution soon! btw, any chance we could get some badass socketed item for the suffering? :smiley:

8 Likes