Diablo 2 Cd key

Hey there,

I just bought a diablo 2 cd key LOD and when I try to install the game it says my cd key is invalid… I saw it can take couple days… Is it normal for online purchases to take couple of days…? Can we make it faster so I can paly with friends during xmas vacation???

Help please!

Thanks!

If you purchased your copy through the Blizzard store, it should be bound to your account. To get the code, do the following:

On this forum page, click your name (upper right), Account Settings, Games and Subscriptions. Scroll down to “Classic Games”, and you should see this:
“Diablo II” – “License Key” – “Download game client”
“Diablo II Lord of Destruction” – “License Key” – “Download game client”

You’ll need to copy the 26 alpha-numeric code above “License Key” and paste it into the game client installer when prompted.

If you purchased a box copy from a store or online store, it’s probably an old key. You’ll have to redeem the keys for both Diablo 2 and the Lord of Destruction expansion and bind them to your Blizzard account. This can be done by doing the following:

On this forum page, click your name (upper right), Account Settings. Enter the code from the box or jewel case into the “Redeem a Code” field. You would then do the steps mentioned above to get your new 26 alpha-numeric codes to use with the game client installer.

Also it’s worth noting that the new 26 alpha-numeric keys will not work when trying to install using the original installation disks, you must use the downloaded game client installer.

6 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Mizzy - CD Key Issue

You think that all its holy ? … You !

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.