Diablo 2 cd key

I purchased diablo 2 +expansion. During install i entered the CD Key provided by Blizzard when prompted (why is this still a thing for a digital copy of the game). It stated that the CD Key entered is invalid. How do i go about getting a new CD Key?

Hey there,

Diablo 2 has not been updated to authenticate through our new Blizzard app, so it still uses the older authentication system. Since I’m not a dev. I have no way to tell if or when they will do that.

The most common cause for the “CD key entered is invalid” error is when the keys are input backwards. For example, the Lord of Destruction key will only work on the Lord of Destruction installer.

Please make sure to install the base game first, then the expansion second! This should provide the smoothest experience.

Cheers!

День добрый!
При установке Diablo II появилось окно “Diablo II Installer”, нажимаю “Play Diablo II” - никакой реакции, просто ничего больше не происходит…
Система: Windows 10, intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070.

[Edited by Moderator]
This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.