Detailed Explanation - Switched COD games onto different Blizzard accounts

hi, i made a separate account for my little cousin to play on aside from my own account. The issue that I have is that my 2 accounts, old blizzard account, and new blizzard account. These are backwards on my call of duty game and purchases.

For example. My old purchased COD account had COD points I recently purchased and was connected to my old blizzard account. My new blizzard account now has my old COD Modern Warfare game ( Linked ) on to it ( no idea how it got there ) and my old blizzard account has my new never purchased COD warzone game WITH recent purchased in-game COD tokens.

Both accounts got confused somehow. It asked me if I wanted to unlink my old account when I was on my new blizzard account. No idea as to why. When I went back to my old blizzard account, it also showed my original COD game on that too… So I went back to the new account to make sure I wasnt seeing things incorrectly, and sure enough my new account had my purchased COD game on it. So I unlinked it on my new blizzard account, and made a new COD account for my little cousin, with new activision account setup etc, and when I went to link the accounts together my new blizzard account to my new free COD warzone game, it gave me an error and said cannot be linked. IDK whats going on.

At this point I login back into my old blizzard account and noticed my purchased COD game wasnt connected or linked together with COD. smh at this point im freaking out because the notice on that area where you have the option to unlink the account apart or together said it had a 1yr cool down… so idk wtf…

I get back onto the new account of COD, and see on this end why it isnt working or linking together. I get on the game and BAM! The new free trial COD warzone account is connected to the old blizzard account and the purchased COD is on the new blizzard account.

Exactly how it all happened. When I went in game in the new free COD game I noticed it had asked me to change my game brightness settings etc., which I did. Then shortly logged off to make sure my other game was intacted. ALL my settings were effected. I had to redo everything. Then it was at that time I noticed my COD points went missing.

Please help! Also, I had logged out of the blizzard app when making these changes, it wasnt until I had to reset passwords to making changes etc that everything became alittle funky…

im also experiencing this, happened when I made a new account also and i dont know how to get this fixed

1 Like