Desktop App won't update games

Over the weekend when trying to play the Diablo 4 Server Slam the desktop app couldn’t update the game giving " BLZBNTBNA00000006 (11)" errors. Which I didn’t think much of it as I could still play on my Xbox.

But now I’m getting the same error when trying to update WoW retail. I have closed and restart both the applications and my PC numerous times but the same issues keeps arising.

Hey there Zarinda,

Thank you for reaching out with these details. This sort of persistent update issue is commonly caused by a problem with the Windows service “WMI” (Windows Management Instrumentation). Follow the instructions on this page to reset the WMI Repository, which might fix the update issues.

If that does not fix it, be sure to fully update or temporarily uninstall antivirus programs which may be mistakenly blocking the Battle.net Agent from running. More information on troubleshooting security applications here, if curious.

If the problem continues, temporarily test a different network such as a mobile hotspot to determine whether the problem is isolated to your current network.

Hopefully, one of these steps will do the trick. Please let us know if you have any questions or run into additional issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.