Desktop App Battlenet extremly slow download

Downloading at around 4-50 kb/s, changing limits doesn’t help. Reinstalling doesn’t help either. I don’t know what’s happening. Even installing the app again was just horrible and long. I’m out of ideas, really. Can’t download a stupid update for WoW, not to mention Diablo. Help…

Have the same issue. First, I was in a queue to log into Battle.net (wtf?) and now I downloaded 20 MB within 20 minutes of a 60 MB update. I just wanted to play a quick Starcraft II-round but seems like Blizzard gives me the full 1995 experience.

I have a 500 mbit connection, all wired and working, according to different speed tests.

I have the same problem, getting 30KB/s download on a 1gb connection internet is fine all settings are fine just very very slow download

the same by me. The Download start fast, it comes to the end, the download was slower and slower. I don´t know what the Problem is???
Sorry for my English

Same here. Happens every update to CoD. The first gb of update no issues with speed, then it suddenly cuts off to 30kb/s and the rest 500mb take for ages. Not the first time this happens. Looks like a “feature” or something which just getting me very mad about it

I have the same issue too

I’ve been trying to download Call of Duty for free trial since yesterday and download speed drops to 0 all the time.

I’m in EU.

This problem with super slow download has been existing for few years already.

I think they’re using bit torrent for distributing files and it doesn’t work well. They should bring back direct download, otherwise this problem will never go away. It’s extremely frustrating.

thinks its slow servers, i downloaded it just fine took 10 mins to update for 49gb update earlier for warzone

I’m glad to see that I’m not the only individual having this issue! The issues has to be on the battle net side. I can run a download at the same time on a different store and get download speeds of 200mb/s+ but in battle.net its AT MOST 70mb/s and averages at 10mb/s if I’m being generous. I also don’t believe that it is “peak hours” because no matter what time of day I try to DL anything its the same issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.