Dear Developers at Blizzard

The world uses Mac’s now. Sure, back in the early nineties, we could assume that the Apple IIe’s back in Mrs. Johnson’s classes might be the only place on the planet that we could play Where In The World Is Carmen San Diego, but Apple has come a long way since then.

And while World of Warcraft, Hearthstone, Heros of the Storm, and heck, even Diablo III are all able to run pretty nicely on a Mac. I find it rather odd and disturbing that Diablo II remastered (yes, 2) is not compatible with Macs.

And don’t even get me started on Overwatch.

It’s time to get with the 2010’s! Embrace the fruit! Be one with the Mac.

–dedicated player who’s beta tested and been there since all the way back in the days of Warcraft: Orcs and Humans.

2 Likes

I am also a Mac user. 3 months ago, I bought the D2-LOD from the blizzard website because I lost my old key, and downloaded the software from my account. Now the Mac software is gone from there… And I can’t run the game online, since Thursday. offline only… I’m mad because I just purchased software 3 months ago, and they aren’t supporting it now.

I have 2 M1 Mac Mini, 1 M1 iMac and 1 MBP at home that our family play WoW and D3 on. If D2 Resurrected is avail on M1 Mac, we’ll get 4 copies for us to play together. Blizzard should port D2 Resurrected to M1 Mac