D2R: Sever down again 11 Oct. 21 10:40 CET

Well, what’s a doubt about it? This are happening since Activision buyed Blizzard like 10+ years ago! Last good WoW Expansion was Burning Crusades where Activision wasn’t in! Time after time Blizz launch a new expansion with a BIG EXPENSIVE PRICE and than… look WoW today, its a crap who they are trying to fix launching Classical ones, ones that they didn’t develop LOL. So PAY A LOT for an REWORK where only graphics are changed and bug still same… Oh, wait, Diablo 2 isn’t launched when Activision is part of Blizz… But okay, there was a game with 20 years! But now, sometimes I think Blizz don’t know how to fix games! It’s like: “Shup up and give your money!” :nauseated_face:

i agree but to me theres another disconnect, IF the same issue happens like everyday then shouldnt where to start be a no brainer in fixing it on a decent time???

4.35 pm BE time and still no luck.
What’s going on here? Really !!!

Who even knows? Blizz don’t know too! We are a sinking boat …

魔兽世界做的烂,现在暗黑你也扶不起来,你是不是要倒闭了?

Was having a good time early this morning, trying to farm some mediocer to pretty ok stuff, since the RNG gods hate me in this game for over 21 years… Finally found a shako after hours of runs… servers down, not able to pick it up or anything… Great… I should consider become a streamer… If you see what they get from drops like almost all the time… And yes I do farm as much as I can the same routes and bosses but if you can’t even get a bit of mf… you’re tend to be doomed anyway I guess.

Get your s*** together Blizzard! I cant believe it. I knew it but cant believe…

Blizzard, I don’t want my money back ,I want you to close down ASAP.

2 Likes

As the topic suggests, how long has it been down?
yesterday and the day before i both woke up to the same issue…

so it would be nice to know if im at the beginning or potentially at the end.

7-8 hrs i think from the posts ive been reading… just finished downloading, i also woke up and couldnt play

I think it depends on your region, but yesterday, the whole morning on US east coast. The servers were back after lunch until dinner. Then I started to watch my NFL games so unsure about that period, but at 9PM, the servers were still running. As of today, it is now 2PM and the servers still seem in limbo. Combined with the decision to force online connection to play offline, it will alienate a large portion of the player base on a long week-end.

But that’s why steam has 50k+ games :slight_smile:

9 Oct 10pm Singapore Time I cannot connect to server regardless of regions. But I am able to connect again next morning to all regions from 7am till 10pm same day. Frequent occurences since 9 Oct. As expected around 10pm today I am not able to connect so I will go sleep and play again tomorrow morning.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.