Beta worked for me
Core i7 970 rx 580 12giga ram ssd

same problem Intel(R) Coriā„¢ i7 CPU 950 @ 3.07 GHz

supposed to run it just fine. wont launch :frowning:

1 Like

same problem Intel(R) Coriā„¢ i7 CPU 860 @ 2.80 GHz
GeForce GTX 560 Ti

supposed to run it just fine. wont launch

This post did NOTHING to help this person out, so why post it? We know there is a D2R forum, we need SUPPORT for a PROBLEMā€¦ This is a SUPPORT forum and D2R forum doesnt not have a SUPPORT forumā€¦ See now? Thanks, try again.

Yes, it does. There is both Tech Support and Bug Report there. Tech Support is where you would want to go for issues running D2R.

For the Desktop Launcher App - help getting it installed and connected.

So that people will stop posting in a place where they wonā€™t get any help. Unless someone needs help installing the Launcher, they are wasting their time posting here about D2R.

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS

Operating System: WindowsĀ® 10
Processor: IntelĀ® Core i3-3250/AMD FX-4350
Video: Nvidia GTX 660/AMD Radeon HD 7850
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 30 GB
Internet: Broadband Internet connection
Resolution: 1280 x 720

I am afraid you donā€™t appear to meet the Minimum requirements to run the game.

Same as all of you. I have tried rebooting. Updating my Video drivers. I ran a file check. I re-installed the blizzard client. Running an i7 920, 12 GB of ram, Radeon RX 480 *8GB.

There is a patch being put together for this issue AVX Issues / Game Launches, then Crashes on Older Processors (CPU) - Technical Support - Diablo 2 Resurrected Forums

does anyone have link for refund?

1 Like

I have bought D2.

1. I cannot launch the game, I am FAR above the minimum specs required. I have updated my graphics through NVIDIA and restarted my PC

I have an RTX 2070
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X Eight-Core Processor 3.70 GHz
16.0 GB Ram
Running Direct X 12

1. I cannot post in the forum even though I bought the game - it says I need to buy the game first. So NO I will not post in D2R because I cannot.

2. Where is your bug support forum for D2R?

3. Are you sure youā€™re not a small indie company?

i cannot find a refund link anywhere in the FAQ, there are alot of people looking for it and its not being made available, this is a very sketchy company.

i feel your pain, but im done and just want my money back now

1 Like

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/services/334

refund link

1 Like

Hey MISSCHEETAH do you BELIVE ME NOW? I cant play either after bashing this game it would be hacked I cant even play for fun wtf,

play, play, play and play but no play d2r

It wont open fore me either. NOTHING happens. I press Play. It says Launchingā€¦ then says NOW PLAYING. thenā€¦ nothing happensā€¦ Then the PLAY button reapearsā€¦ nothing launches at all. I played both BETAS and the game worked 100% perfectly fine. What is going on Blizzard? Its been like this for hours now?

2 Likes

This is stupid got all these streamers playing with little to no issues while the rest of us suffer is total CRAP !!! Damn game will go to launch and donā€™t even load and kicks me right back to the launcher WOW You guys didnā€™t fix anything if you think you did better check again people pay your $40- 90 dollar game and u cant even play