D2R, Blizzard + My Cat and the Queue

So there it was, starting queue at 250. Didn’t know this was even going to be thing until this morning. What in the heck? I mean yeah the game would crash here and there for me, but I’d honestly take that over this queue. I waited about 30 minutes to get from 250 down to 134, so I figured I could go make coffee and breakfast.

So while I’m making the most delicious assortment of waffles, yogurt, and fresh fruit, I hear a scream from the room. It was the fiance screaming “Deja (my cat) no!!!”

From the kitchen I go, “What happened?!?!”

Fiance goes “Deja just turned off your computer.”

Okay Blizzard so here’s the plan. I’m going to send my cat to live at your office, because I believe you both hold similar values.

I’m gonna go find a new RPG to really dig into and forget about this game until you guys get your sh*t together. Whoever came up with this queue idea as a solution, even temporary, should be banned from making important decisions until they’ve had enough caffeine.

7 Likes

Try Children of Morta if you have not already. Maybe not the Diablo level of graphics but it has the old Blizzard (pre-Blizzardvision) AMAZING GAMING EXPERIENCE over the more money mentality (even though they do not realize how much less they are making now and in the future). Did not even know there was a Que for D2… huh??.. since Blizzardvision dumped Mac hard (cant even buy it and not bootcamping anymore). So I dumped Blizzardvision. Which makes me sad but whatever. So many amazing games out there now. Wasteland 3 is not like Diablo but it is what I am playing now. Hades or Dead Cells are also amazing. No quite RPG since you cant really make your own characters but they are are great games.

Project diablo 2 actually has quality devs and blows the doors off this dumpster fire

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.