[D2]Come on! Serious issues of Asia Realm

Hello, Classic games team,

I come again here, because of you silly action.

First of all, Hey, what are you doing on Asia realm. Plz do not touch on Asia realm, any more. It is not your PTR. Last time I said about regular realm down system that you installed. After that, all of users of Asia realm went into horrible, uncomfortable time. Some beginners or come backers have been experiencing loss of items during their mulling. And it makes us cut the natural stream of playing. Then I insist, plz put it away. Take it away! You have no mercy.

Secondly, from this morning KST, most of users can not connect. Symptom is very simple. When I click the battle net tab, it says “connecting to the fastest server…” then, soon it is changed to “unable to connect to Battle.net. If using a modem, you may need to connect to your ISP before connecting to…BLA BLA”.

I know this is not temporary restriction as most of Residential IP is blocked by D2 servers. Maybe, I guess, Login servers got problem or you installed something on them. Then plz look into them. And I know business IP is not allowed. But I said, Residential IP. I mean, I am a legitimate player. Therefore, I request fixing on it.

It is very hard time because of Covid-19. And many users are coming back to play D2, and they are enthusiastic of news for D2: Resurrected. Now then make actions on Asia D2 servers. I am waiting for Good news like before.

Thank you very much,

1 of Asia D2 users.

14 Likes

It is embarrassing that the person who wrote these rude comments is from the same country.

1 Like

Being able to see the level of the author by looking at such low-level words as silly, come-on … used in the title and text.

짱깨냐? 쪽바리냐?
한국사람인척 하는걸 보니 둘중 하나인데, 디아 하는 사람중에서 제일 똑똑한 분한테 하는소리 하고는 ㅉㅉ
읽어보지도 않고 좋아요 눌러버렸네 ㅆㅂ

Thank you for pointing out,

Because of people like ‘btsd2’, the author who announce his predictions as true news have been treated as a smart guy.

As you listed above, if taking predictions to be treated as true, then smartest class among korean will be the scammers.

To catch a bot, catch a bot! Don’t stop good users.

So it seems the issue is affecting the whole asian region! Suddenly 24h ago I got disconnected and since then I am experiencing exactly the same issue (logged from Hong Kong):

Ban was already ruled out by support so it may be an issue blizzard side. Hoping for a quick fix I had just started finding nice drops with my ~50 druid :(((

2 Likes

I haven’t been able to access it for 10 days.

The symptoms are all the same, and the game won’t be played in all regions.
Only a few IP are accessible and the rest are not accessible at all.
This is not our fault.
You have to know it’s your fault.

We are eagerly awaiting your reply.
I hope the engineering will know this seriousness soon.
The problem needs to be solved.

Blizzard Korea is well aware that there is nothing they can do.

1 Like